Homemade pizza dough. In the mood for Pizza tonight? Our Pizza Sauce will kick it up a notch. Check out one of our delicious pizza recipes!
Tackling it yourself may seem daunting at first, but making your pizza base at home is economical, fun, and healthy since you control the ingredients. Our best homemade pizza dough yields enough dough to make two pies, or one pizza and four large calzones, so you can get creative with your dinner. I use the bread hook in my Kitchen Aide mixer to mix & knead this dough. You can have Homemade pizza dough using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Homemade pizza dough
- It's of all-purpose flour.
- It's of warm water.
- Prepare of garlic salt.
- It's of sugar.
- You need of olive oil.
- It's of Oregano.
- It's of active dry yeast.
- Prepare of butter.
This is the easiest, BEST pizza dough recipe. If you would rather make individual pizza pies, portion the dough into as many round balls as you want pies. Pizza dough is the foundation and every great pizza begins with a great pizza crust. Some like thin and crisp pizza crust, while others prefer thick and soft pizza crust.
Homemade pizza dough step by step
- Mix warm water and active dry yeast..
- Mix flour, olive oil, garlic salt, sugar and oregano, after 2 minutes add the water with the yeast..
- Once you finish molding the dough, add the butter and keep molding probably you will need to add more flour..
- Let the dough rest for at least 2 hours, this step makes the dough grow and eventually add a better flavor..
- Usually I bake my pizza at 450 for 20-25 minutes, it's delicious!.
This homemade pizza crust has it all: soft & chewy with a delicious crisp and AWESOME flavor. This Homemade Traditional Italian Pizza Dough Recipe, is the only Pizza Recipe you will ever need. Make it by hand or in your stand up mixer. This Pizza Dough can be made the same day or left to rise overnight in the fridge. Make a typical Pizza Margherita or a popular Pizza Bianca.