Thai Chicken and Sweet Potato Soup.
You can have Thai Chicken and Sweet Potato Soup using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Thai Chicken and Sweet Potato Soup
- It's of Olive Oil.
- Prepare of garlic.
- Prepare of Red Chilli.
- Prepare of Ginger.
- You need of Lemon Grass.
- You need of Corriander Leaves.
- Prepare of Red Thai Curry Paste.
- You need of Chicken Stock.
- It's of Coconut Cream.
- It's of Sweet Potatoes.
- You need of Chicken Breasts.
- It's of Lime.
- It's of Sugar.
- Prepare of Fish Sauce.
- You need of Crusty Loaf.
Thai Chicken and Sweet Potato Soup instructions
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan. Add the garlic, chilli, ginger, lemongrass, coriander stalks and curry paste and cook for 2 - 3 minutes until the aromas are released.
- Add the chicken stock, coconut cream and sweet potatoes and cook for 15 minutes or until the potatoes are soft. Remove the lemongrass and discard. Carefully transfer to a blender and blitz until smooth. If freezing, for best results freeze at this point, otherwise as an easier option freeze complete recipe.
- Return to the saucepan, add the chicken and cook gently for 5 - 10 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through. Stir through the lime juice, sugar and fish sauce, scatter with the coriander leaves and serve.