Simple Homemade Ice Cream.
You can have Simple Homemade Ice Cream using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Simple Homemade Ice Cream
- It's 2 cups of evaporated milk.
- It's 1 cup of sweetened condensed milk.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of vanilla extract (optional).
- You need of Add any flavors or toppings to your liking.
Simple Homemade Ice Cream step by step
- In a deep, microwave-safe bowl, add the sweetened condensed milk and microwave for about 20 seconds on high until hot. Stir..
- Slowly mix in the evaporated milk and keep mixing until it becomes a solution..
- Mix in the vanilla or any toppings/fillings you'd like. Fruits or candies are recommended..
- Set in the freezer for about four hours or until firm..
- Enjoy your ice cream..