Paleo whole30 - Garlic lime tilapia. Tilapia is freshwater fish with a mild taste, and it's origins go all the way back to Ancient Egypt! It is an excellent choice for a complete protein source (containing all the essential amino acids) and unsaturated fat, along with Lemon And Garlic Tilapia Recipe. The Instant Pot does it again - deliciously saucy chicken that's tender, perfectly moist I originally thought of making the sauce a simple honey garlic one, which would've been delicious on its own, but I happened to have bought lots of limes (thinking.
I know what you're thinking… I want to put this all over my lunch bowl. Loaded with guacamole, mango salsa, red cabbage slaw, coconut-lime cauliflower rice, and spicy chipotle aioli, I promise this will become your favorite paleo. Plus, simple ideas for serving chicken avocado salad with lime and cilantro. You can have Paleo whole30 - Garlic lime tilapia using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Paleo whole30 - Garlic lime tilapia
- You need 3 tbsp of butter.
- You need 3 clove of garlic.
- It's 6 of tilapia filets.
- It's 1 of old bay seasoning.
- It's 1/4 cup of lime juice.
Garlic Butter Pork Chops- Recipe This. Air Fried Chili Lime Tilapia- Beauty and the Bench Press. Pingback: Skinny Tilapia Recipes with Smart Points Plus for Weight Watchers. Hi, I'm Gina Homolka, a busy mom of two girls, author and recipe developer here at Skinnytaste.com.
Paleo whole30 - Garlic lime tilapia step by step
- Melt butter in large skillet.
- Add garlic and cook for 2 minutes.
- Season fish with old bay on both sides and add to skillet..
- Cook for several minutes. Flip and cook other side for couple minutes..
- Pour lime juice into skillet.
- Cover and cook for a few more minutes. Until fish flakes easily with a fork..
My food philosophy is to eat seasonal, whole foods and maintain. It takes me back to a visit in Thailand several years ago! I added a crunchy lime slaw and perky avocado-lime sauce for extra texture and flavor. And wrapped it all up in one of our easy-to-make skillet tortillas - also of course paleo and gluten-free. There's some prep involved for this one, but you can make the sauce and tortillas the day before.