Kayla's cookies and cream fuge*easy*. This fudge recipe is super easy to make! Do you like Cookies and Cream? Do you like Cookies and Cream?
It's the best way to get your cookies and cream fix! This fudge comes together quickly, doesn't require beating, and ALWAYS sets up. It's great with regular Oreos, but my favorite. You can have Kayla's cookies and cream fuge*easy* using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Kayla's cookies and cream fuge*easy*
- Prepare 3 cup of white chocolate chips.
- You need 1 (14 oz) of can sweetened condensed milk.
- It's 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It's 1 1/2 of row of oreos or to taste.
If you like cookies and cream, you'll have to try this rich, decadent fudge made with cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies, NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Premier White Morsels, marshmallow crème and CARNATION® Evaporated Milk. The easiest ever crock pot fudge recipe. This Cookies and Cream Slow Cooker Fudge is the perfect homemade gift, packed with chocolate and condensed milk. Last year I made piles of Slow Cooker Fudge to give as gifts, for teachers, friends, our long suffering postman.
Kayla's cookies and cream fuge*easy* step by step
- Line a pan with parchment paper..the smaller the pan the taller the fudge...
- Place some whole oreos at the bottom of your prepared pan.
- Take left over oreos and crush them up just a bit in a plastic bag or whatever works for you.
- Put your sauce pan on medium heat and drizzle in that sweetened condensed milk.
- Now sprinkle in all those beautiful white chocolate chips..I pretended it was snow..soo pretty I love white chocolate..stir in vanilla and when the chocolate chips are almost completely melted stir in your crushed up cookies.
- When chocolate chips are completely melted turn off your burner and pour your fudge into your pan..chill in fridge for 2 hours...
Cookies and Cream Cupcakes & Muffins DIY Donuts Drinks Flourless Gluten Free Holiday Recipes Ice Cream Ice Pops Instant Pot Japanese Keto Low Carb Macaroni and Cheese Main dishes Matcha green tea Meal Prep. Three ingredients are all you need to make this delicious fudge made with white vanilla baking chips, Betty Crocker™ Rich & Creamy cream cheese frosting and Oreo™ cookies. Lorraine's cookies and cream brownies combine two of our favourites. Those slightly bitter cookies with their supersweet filling nestle in a fudgy brownie. I made this Cookies and Cream Fudge to give to friends as part of this year's Christmas hamper.