Garlic pizza dough. Let's take that new pizza stone on it's maiden voyage shall we? These garlicky, buttery, pieces of heavenly. Punch the dough down, cut it in half, and form it into two balls.
Dough for homemade pizzas is flavored with granulated garlic and Italian seasonings. Just prebake for a few minutes before topping with your favorite pizza ingredients. Pizza Dough Garlic Knots Recipe : Let's take that new pizza stone on it's maiden voyage shall we? You can have Garlic pizza dough using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Garlic pizza dough
- Prepare 600 g of whole flour.
- Prepare 1/2 pint of water.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
- It's to taste of Garlic powder.
These little garlic knots are so easy to make, and are I made these with leftover pizza dough, straight outta the bag: Take the dough out of the bag, and roll. Garlic Knots using store-bought pizza dough and garlic butter. Homemade and easy garlic knots recipe that anyone can make at home as a quick side dish. Cut the pizza dough into equal pieces.
Garlic pizza dough step by step
- Mix the salt and the flour. Make a whole in the middle and add the water and the oil..
- Knead it until it doesn't stick to your hands and has no lumps. Add the garlic powder and knead again..
- Split the dough in three even balls. On a plastic tray, sprinkle some flour and put the balls. Cover with a damp kitchen cloth until you have you to use them..
- To roll it you can simply sprinkle some flour on the table and then transfer it to a non-stick oven paper and then to the tray or you can roll it on the paper and then just put into the tray (I use the 2nd method, it's faster and cleaner).
Roll each piece into a log. You can make the Pizza dough at home using my simple recipe OR you can buy it from your local stores. Add an additional half cup of flour. Best pizza recipe with the best pizza dough recipe. Start by making the dough the night before and letting it rise in the refrigerator overnight in a covered container.