Cranberry-Lemon Cinnamon Roll Bake. Fresh blueberries, lemon zest and cinnamon rolls come together in this easy breakfast bake that makes a pretty (and tasty!) dish at your spring brunch. Adding fresh lemon to homemade cinnamon rolls is a great way to infuse a cozy classic with a little sunshine— perfect for transitioning to spring! I have had such a hankering for warm gooey cinnamon rolls the last week or so.
I thought it was just Thanksgiving last week? The BEST homemade cinnamon roll recipe! These gooey, soft cinnamon rolls are easy to make and always a hit. You can have Cranberry-Lemon Cinnamon Roll Bake using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cranberry-Lemon Cinnamon Roll Bake
- You need of Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls.
- It's of cream cheese.
- Prepare of lemon zest.
- It's of fresh or frozen cranberries.
- You need of brown sugar.
- It's of Cinnamon & Sugar.
They're perfect for the holidays or any weekend. Homemade Cranberry Orange Cinnamon Rolls For The Holidays. I bake homemade cinnamon rolls because my family, my boys, love them—they are one of my son's and my husband's favorite things that I bake; and that, for me, is reason enough to prepare a slightly more time consuming. This cranberry-pecan cinnamon roll recipe is a cinch to put together--there's no kneading and no rolling of any dough.
Cranberry-Lemon Cinnamon Roll Bake step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°. Coat baking dish lightly with cooking spray. Cut cinnamon rolls into one inch pieces. (about 6-8 each).
- Soften cream cheese and mix together with berries and brown sugar..
- Pour mixture onto cinnamon rolls and coat them well. Spread evenly over bottom of baking dish..
- Top with cinnamon and sugar and your favorite syrup to sweeten up the tang of the cranberries a bit..
- Bake for 30-40 minutes or until bubbly around the edges. Let cool for 5 mins..
- Combine lemon zest and icing. Cover the bake generously..
These rolls are baked in a muffin tin and are View image. Cranberry-Pecan Cinnamon Rolls. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Better Than Cinnabon Cinnamon Rolls: The BEST Cinnamon Rolls Recipe EVER! These Cinnamon Rolls (Buns) are made with an enriched white yeast bread. They have a wonderfully soft and tender crumb and are filled with a mixture of ground cinnamon, brown sugar, and butter (and sometimes raisins and/or chopped nuts).