Banana bread. This banana bread is moist and delicious with loads of banana flavor! Friends and family love my recipe and say it's by far the best! Moist and delicious banana bread recipe.
With its super-moist texture, buttery banana and brown sugar flavors, and incredibly soft crumb, this is the best ever banana bread recipe. Banana bread is a "quick" bread made of very ripe bananas, sugar, butter, eggs, flour, vanilla, and a leavener. Since it is a quick bread, it uses baking soda rather than a yeast to help the bread rise as it. You can cook Banana bread using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana bread
- It's 4 of bananas.
- You need 125 g of butter.
- You need 150 g of brown sugar.
- You need 175 g of flour.
- It's 2 of eggs.
- It's 1 of table spoon of cinnamon.
- Prepare of little bit of nutmeg.
- You need 1 of table spoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 50 g of cashews.
- You need 70 g of chocolate chips.
Easy and moist Banana Bread that is loaded with bananas and walnuts. This banana bread was really good! I wish it had more banana flavor though (my bananas were This is my go-to banana bread recipe. It's easy to make and always a hit.
Banana bread instructions
- Melt the butter and wait a bit to cool down a bit..
- Mash the bananas, add brown sugar and eggs..
- In the banana mix add melted butter and cinnamon and nutmeg..
- Add flour and baking powder and mix well..
- Add cutted cashews and chocolate chips..
- Bake at 160℃ for 55 minutes. When cold can put some powdered sugar on top..
Banana bread is a type of bread made from mashed bananas. It is often a moist, sweet, cake-like quick bread; however there are some banana bread recipes that are traditional-style raised breads. Easy homemade banana bread recipe with ripe bananas, flour, butter, brown sugar, eggs, and Jump to the Easy Banana Bread Recipe or watch our quick recipe video to see how we make it. Use overripe bananas to bake a classic banana bread with this easy recipe from Food Network. Recipe courtesy of Mary Sue Milliken and Susan Feniger.