Healthy and delicious potatoes with sauce (vegetarian). Healthy, delicious and vegan adaptable, a delicious fall dinner recipe! Kyoto Roasted Sweet Potatoes with Miso, Ginger and Scallions Keep this vegan or add "smoked" yogurt. These White Enchiladas with Roasted Poblano Sauce can be made vegetarian by substituting roasted cauliflower.
Vegetarian meals are delicious, filling and far-far from boring. You don't have to become vegetarian or vegan in order to be healthier. If you're after some healthy vegetarian burgers look no further than these, made with chickpeas plus a delicious mint and pomegranate slaw on the side. You can cook Healthy and delicious potatoes with sauce (vegetarian) using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy and delicious potatoes with sauce (vegetarian)
- It's 6 of Big potatoes 🥔.
- It's 3 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Prepare of Spices: salt, pepper, cayenne, oregano, thyme, cumin, garbanzo flour, garlic powder, onion powder.
- It's of Sauce.
- Prepare 1 of giovanni natural yogurt with no sugar.
- You need 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- It's 2 of green onions (only the green part).
- It's of Spices: salt, pepper, garlic powder.
The potatoes in this recipe take on the spicy flavours beautifully - our idea of the perfect veggie supper. Aside from potatoes, it includes fresh, ripe tomatoes at the peak of their season. It wasn't just because I was a vegetarian in the land of mussels and clams—my traveling The potatoes play a strong supporting role in this delicious, tangy soup, perfectly balancing the acidity of the tomatoes. Discover healthy vegetarian recipes from WW (the new Weight Watchers).
Healthy and delicious potatoes with sauce (vegetarian) instructions
- First cut the potatoes in your favorite shape. I like the one I made because of the difference in textures (crunchy outside and soft in the inside).
- Second put in a small plastic bag all the spices and the flour and mix it perfectly. Put more flour than the rest of spices. It is important to have a homogeneous result! Please, don’t use a new plastic bag for this! Take the one of the green onions or any other plastic bag from food you have, REUSE the resources! ♻️💪🏽🌎.
- Third put the olive oil and the potatoes in the bag (in this order) mix perfectly everything inside the bag and let it rest for at least one hour (if you marinate the potatoes overnight it is even better!).
- Then turn on the oven, and put the potatoes in it. Wait 40 minutes or so (depends on the size of your potatoes and how ripe they are) until you see it looks delicious 😋 try one without getting burnt !hahaha.
- While we are waiting for the potatoes, open the yogurt, cut the green onion in really small pieces and mix everything.
- That’s all, enjoy!!! I am going to add here a screenshot of all the ingredient information. Think that it is for 4 people, so all the amounts are divided by 4 :). All the ingredients and the macronutrients are from great sources, you will feel full of energy!.
Simple, satisfying and SmartPoints®-friendly, these delicious Browse through healthy and delicious vegetarian recipes from the WW collection. Lovingly created by expert nutritionists, these vegetarian dishes are tasty. Top with potatoes, spinach and cream sauce. Certainly not the healthiest sauce, but so rich and delicious. This healthy sweet potatoes recipe with Thai peanut butter sauce is our idea on how to use those Instant Pot sweet potatoes!