Calabash stir fry. One of our fastest Calabash meal kits, this zippy stir-fry pairs well with rice. Thai basil, an aromatic cousin to the usual variety, adds an herbal depth. My favorite part of visiting coastal North Carolina, besides the coast, is the Calabash style seafood.
Chopped cabbage pieces are quickly stir-fried with spring onion and flavored with a special soy-sauce. I had this banchan for the first. One of my favourite dishes growing up is kabocha squash stir fry with eggs and Thai basil. You can have Calabash stir fry using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Calabash stir fry
- Prepare of Oyster sauce - go for salt if you can’t take osyeter sauce.the rest will be still delicious n yummy.
- Prepare of Sweet soy sauce.
- You need of Sesame oil.
- Prepare of Calabash.
- Prepare of Pork belly(I already boil this yesterday).
- You need of Garlic.
- You need of Carrionder root.
- It's of Dry chili.
- Prepare of Red onion.
In Western culture, squash is used for many things but rarely a stir fry, but it really is a fantastic way to do it! Stir-fried Sliced Beef & Flat Rice Noodles. The IH technology ensures even distribution of heat. Stir Fried Calabash with Spanish Chorizo and Scallops.
Calabash stir fry instructions
- Prep all your herbs n ingredient as below.i ouch garlic n coriander root lightly.The pork belly already cooked as I boil them yesterday.Its my culture to boil my pork belly with star anise n cinnamon,prep them to stir with any fruit vege and fast cooking..
- Heat your wok and cooking oil.The fry your herbs until golden brown and fragrance.Then add in calabash and red onion. Stir well and leave it about 5-7minutes..
- Then add in pork belly(you can use chicken breast too).add in sweet soy sauce,sesame oil and oyster sauce and 3spoon of water. Stir well then it is ready to serve. Happy try.
Quick and delicious butternut squash stir-fry with garlic, ginger, and mustard seeds makes a pretty This stir-fry takes full advantage of butternut squash's sweetness and leaves its luscious texture. The key to stir-frying is to have everything cut and prepped in advance. We'll give you tips for all the prep work and walk you through a recipe for chicken and Stir-fries are easy, delicious, and healthy. This dish gets lot of it's flavor from the sauce. I have used a very simple sauce here.