Vegan Spiced Applesauce Cake. Vegan Spice Cake - Applesauce Spice Cake. This Moist Spice cake is all things delicious. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir until they're evenly combined.
Soft and moist (thanks to the added fruits/veggies), simple yet classy and tempting my tastebuds with seasonal spices. Mix the flour, spices, brown sugar, and baking soda together in a large bowl. In a separate bowl, mix the applesauce, vinegar, oil, and vanilla. You can cook Vegan Spiced Applesauce Cake using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan Spiced Applesauce Cake
- You need 1 of and 3/4 flour.
- You need 1 of tea baking soda.
- It's 1/2 of tea baking powder.
- You need 2 tbl of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 of tea nutmeg.
- It's 1/4 of tea cardamom.
- Prepare 1/4 of tea ground ginger.
- You need 2 of flax eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of applesauce.
- You need 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- It's 1/2 cup of vegan butter.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of vegan yogurt (i used so delicious coconut yogurt).
- You need 2 of teas vanilla paste.
Vegan apple bundt cake - easy to make, moist and lightly spiced, this vegan apple cake is sure to be a hit. Made with both fresh apples and applesauce for the best apple flavour. As soon as we got to September I started craving apple cake something fierce. Our Vegan Spice Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting recipe is a family favorite that's been handed down through generations on my mom's side of the family.
Vegan Spiced Applesauce Cake step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°f.
- Grease a 9x5 loaf pan.
- Whisk together all dry ingredients.
- Whisk together flax eggs, applesauce, both sugar, butter, yogurt and vanilla paste until well combined.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients and mix until just combined. Do not over mix.
- Pour into loaf pan.
- Bake for 55-65 mins or until toothpick comes out clean..
- Cool for 20 mins and enjoy!.
It's an easy and flavorful cake that's made with easy to find ingredients and the creamiest vegan cream cheese frosting. It makes a great brunch dessert when paired with our Spiced German Potato Pancakes. Vegan Spice Cake Tips & FAQ. I like a lot of spice in my spice cake! I didn't find the spice level in this cake to be too intense, but if you're not into strong spicy flavors, consider cutting down on the spices by a third to a half.; Can this recipe be made gluten-free?