Vegan Breakfast Crepes.
You can cook Vegan Breakfast Crepes using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegan Breakfast Crepes
- You need 500 grams of spinach leaves.
- It's 150 grams of gram flour/ besan.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- It's 1 teaspoon of cumin seeds.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 of small tomato chopped.
- Prepare of Paste of 1 inch ginger & 1 green chilli.
- It's As needed of Oil to pan fry.
- Prepare as needed of Water.
- Prepare 8-10 of roasted peanuts chopped (optional).
Vegan Breakfast Crepes instructions
- Rinse the spinach leaves well under running water.
- Slice them fine and add them to a mixing bowl.
- Add rest if he ingredients besides water.
- Mix well and then add just enough water to create a medium thick batter.
- Heat a pan and drizzle some oil.
- Pour a laddleful of the batter on to the center of the pan and spread slightly.
- Cook on Low flame till one side is down and flip over to cook the other.
- Take off heat once done.
- Serve hot with accompaniment of your choice.
- Watch full recipe video at: https://youtu.be/u_G_aWkgmDY.