Stir fry of lime beef, broccoli and mushrooms. Beef and Mushroom Stir-Fry is a quick, easy dish that'll have you thinking of mom's cooking or rice plate lunches at your favorite Chinese restaurant. This humble Beef and Mushroom Stir Fry makes the perfect quick and easy weeknight rice plate meal. With a wok-full of sauce to pour over your rice.
First of all, it takes up bulk. I cook asian all the time, and it tasted exactly as expected. If you like meat, thinly-sliced beef or chicken would taste great. You can cook Stir fry of lime beef, broccoli and mushrooms using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stir fry of lime beef, broccoli and mushrooms
- It's 3 tbsp of veg oil.
- It's 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- It's 1/4 cup of honey.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of fish sauce.
- You need of Juice of 1/2 lime.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 350 g of flank steak, cut into thin strips.
- Prepare 2 heads of broccoli, crowns cut and stems peeled.
- It's 12 of large button mushrooms, thickly sliced.
- It's 1 of medium onion, thickly sliced.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic, chopped.
It's my version of broccoli mushroom stir fry with tons and tons of green veggies and nuts. I was going to say it is vegetarian but I just realized it's vegan. This simple, fast Tofu Stir-Fry with Broccolini and Mushrooms can also be made with chicken or shrimp! Feel free to substitute regular old broccoli, steaming it just a little bit longer.
Stir fry of lime beef, broccoli and mushrooms instructions
- In a shallow bowl, mix together the veg oil, soy sauce, honey, fish sauce, lime juice and garlic powder. Add the beef and let marinate in the fridge for 1 hour..
- Cut the broccoli crowns and stems into bite-sized pieces. Add a splash of veg oil to a large pan on high heat and sear the broccoli stems for 2 minutes until they get a little colour..
- Add the broccoli crowns to the pan and continue searing 2 minutes. Push down lightly on the veg so they make as much contact with the hot pan as possible. They should almost look scorched..
- Add the mushrooms to the pan and fry 2 to 3 minutes until the mushrooms soften and release some of their water. Add the onion and garlic and continue another minute. Remove the veg to a plate..
- Add the meat to the pan and fry for 2 to 3 minutes until cooked. Return the veg to the pan and fry for 1 more minute before serving..
This healthy beef and broccoli stir-fry recipe has a Korean-inspired gochujang sauce. This beef and broccoli stir-fry is the Thai version of a classic Chinese dish full of robust flavors that are easy to whip up anytime. Add broccoli and red pepper plus stir-fry sauce. From classic Chinese-takeout beef and broccoli to Korean pork belly stir fry and some wok-seared Brussels sprouts, here are our best stir-fry recipes. Sure, you can't go wrong with classics like beef and broccoli (we've got a fantastic recipe for it that uses a dark, intense sauce made with soy sauce.