Pasta in White Sauce.
You can cook Pasta in White Sauce using 13 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pasta in White Sauce
- You need 1/4 cup of cooking oil.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1/2 kg of bonelss chicken (small cubes).
- Prepare 1 of onion (dice).
- You need 1 cup of water.
- You need 1/2 tsp of dry basil.
- It's 11 of cheese slices.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of wheat flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of white pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of crushed dry red chillies.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper.
- It's 1 tsp of salt.
- It's 1 packages of pasta (any shape) boiled with little oil and salt.
Pasta in White Sauce step by step
- in a wok add oil and ginger garlic paste.
- stir and add chicken cubes and cook until light brown.
- then add the diced onion.
- add basil and water.
- mix. when it comes to a boil add cheese slices.
- mix and bring to a boil.
- in a bowl add flour and make a thick paste with water.
- pour the paste in the boiling mix.
- mix well and add boiled pasta.
- add the white and black pepper.
- add salt and mix well.
- sprinkle crushed chillies on top.
- serve hot.