Easy lemon blueberry cheesecake. These Mini Lemon Blueberry Cheesecakes feature an easy homemade graham cracker crust, smooth and creamy lemon cheesecake filling, and a simple blueberry swirl! On Monday, I shared a post about how to make stabilized whipped cream. You have two delicious dessert, lemon blueberry cake with cream cheese frosting and delicious blueberry cheesecake, packed in one amazing treat.
Creamy lemon cheesecake bars studded and swirled with blueberries. They're prepared on my simple graham cracker crust and will absolutely be your new favorite dessert! In fact, I use this easy, basic cheesecake filling as the base for all of my cheesecake bar recipes. You can cook Easy lemon blueberry cheesecake using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy lemon blueberry cheesecake
- Prepare 1 of large Graham cracker crust.
- Prepare 2 (8 oz) of pkg cream cheese.
- You need 1 can of lemon pie filling.
- You need 1 can of blueberry pie filling.
- Prepare 1 can of sweeten condensed milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
Jump to the Blueberry Lemon Cheesecake Bars Recipe or read on to see our tips for making them. There's something dreamy about this cheesecake bar — maybe it's the soft yellow hue of the lemony cheesecake against the fresh blueberries or maybe that soft buttery top. How To Make Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake Bars: Recipe: Lemon Cheesecake Recipe with Blueberries & Graham Cracker Crust! Blueberry Lemon Cream Cheese Cookie Bars I came up with this recipe for my love of lemon cookies and cheese cake.
Easy lemon blueberry cheesecake instructions
- Cream cheese needs to be room temperature.
- With mixer on medium blend cream cheese until smooth and creamy add lemon pie filling sweetened condensed milk and vanilla mix until well blended.
- Put filling into pie crust and add blueberry on top.
- Chill at least an hour.
Lemon cookie crust with Blueberry filling mingling with the lemon cheesecake. This is a great hand held cookie dessert. You will need a small food processor or. Mini Goat Cheese Cheesecake - it's fluffy, light, super creamy with a slight hint of lemon then topped with a homemade Lemon Blueberry Compote that will Goat Cheese is flippin awesome, so why not put it in a cheesecake. Or at least that is the thought I had!!!