You can have Breakfast Casserole using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Breakfast Casserole
- Prepare 1 cup of pico de gallo.
- It's 2 cup of 1% low fat cottage cheese.
- Prepare 12 oz of low fat shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 lb of cooked Turkey sausage (precooked).
- It's 2 cup of Egg Beaters (use Southwest Style).
- Prepare 1 envelope of simply shredded hash browns (use southwest).
Breakfast Casserole step by step
- preheat oven to 350°.
- Spray a 13x9 pan with Pam..
- mix hash browns with 1 tablespoon of butter and press into bottom of pan..
- Place pan into a 375° oven for 20 to 30 minutes until potatoes begin to brown..
- While waiting for potatoes, brown sausage and shred..
- Mix pico de gallo, Cheddar cheese and cottage cheese. Once blended add the Egg Beaters..
- Combine the browned sausage with the mixture..
- Once potatoes are slightly brown pour mixture into pan and return to oven for 30 to 35 minutes. Cook thoroughly..