2 ingredient pizza dough 🍕. Things might get pretty simple sometimes but sometimes that's just what a person needs. Mix flour and Greek yogurt together in a bowl; transfer to a work surface floured with self-rising flour. Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen.
A yummy crust made with no yeast. So next time you have a pizza craving, give in and enjoy this two ingredient pizza crust with no guilt! This ingenious pizza dough hack is going to take pizza making to the next level and save you plenty of time too. You can cook 2 ingredient pizza dough 🍕 using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of 2 ingredient pizza dough 🍕
- You need 1 cup of plain fat free Greek yogurt.
- Prepare 1 3/4 cup of Self-Rising flour.
- You need of Garlic powder (optional).
- It's of Italian seasoning (optional).
- You need of Any other seasonings you like (optional).
This delicious pizza dough recipe is so easy to make and perfect if you're looking for a quick dinner to rustle up for the kids on a weeknight. While this two ingredient pizza dough recipe is no match or comparison to real, yeast raised pizza dough, it's pretty darn tasty. It's a wonderful, quick and easy alternative when you need/want/require pizza stat. Best of all, this recipe doesn't require the use of any fancy equipment.
2 ingredient pizza dough 🍕 step by step
- Combine ingredients and mix into a ball of dough..
- Sprinkle some extra flour on the dough and your surface area so it doesn’t stick and knead the dough for a 5-10 minutes..
- Flatten the dough into a pizza shape and put on your toppings..
- Bake at 425F for 8-10 minutes..
I actually first came across the pizza dough recipe a few years ago. Mix flour and yogurt and make a ball. This pizza dough recipe is simple and delicious. It's perfect for a weeknight pizza and I have a ton of pizza ideas. Savory pizzas, bread sticks and dessert pizzas.