Italian Sub Tuna Macaroni Salad. Cooked macaroni is tossed with your favorite Italian dressing, then marinated overnight, for a creamy tuna-mac salad with loads of flavor. I had high hopes for this salad because of the marinating process. But in the end it wasn't too much different than any other macaroni salad.
Macaroni-shaped pasta is tailor-made for salads because it won't fall apart when mixed up with other ingredients. Try other short, sturdy pastas for picnics or Everyone loves the hot version of tuna noddle casserole (the one with the potato chips crumbled on top), but this tuna-macaroni salad, its. Oil & seasonings on Italian style subs. You can cook Italian Sub Tuna Macaroni Salad using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Italian Sub Tuna Macaroni Salad
- You need 1 of pack/box Pasta.
- It's 1 can of tuna.
- Prepare 1 can of peas.
- Prepare 1 of yellow onion.
- You need To taste of Green olives.
- Prepare To taste of Salami or similar sandwich meat.
- It's To taste of Cheddar cheese cubes.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of Miracle whip or Mayonnaise.
- It's 1 tablespoon of Pickle relish.
- You need 2 teaspoons of Mustard.
- It's 1/2 cup of Grated Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Garlic salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Pepper.
Your choice of onion, pickle, Hellmann's mayo, mustard (yellow, Dijon or spicey) & Miracle Whip. If you don't like the above subs, we'll make any combination from our deli. Garden Salad Lettuce, tomato, cucumber, olives, onion, Italian, or Ranch dressing. This classic Tuna Macaroni Salad recipe is the best cold salad to make for your next spring or summer picnic.
Italian Sub Tuna Macaroni Salad instructions
- Boil pasta to soften noodles. Drain and set aside to cool. Meanwhile, Chop or Dice onion, olives, salami, & cheese..
- Drain tuna & peas and Combine with chopped ingredients in a medium mixing bowl..
- Add in all remaining Seasoning & Condiment ingredients and mix well to coat evenly..
- Enjoy as a side, a salad, or a snack!.
It's such an easy side dish to throw together with simple ingredients like tuna, pasta, celery and mayonnaise and is full of fresh and delicious flavor! Tuna Macaroni Salad is a classic potluck recipe. It is creamy with lots of hard-boiled egg, peas, celery, onion, and sweet pickle relish. There's something about a cool and creamy recipe that really. This macaroni salad is a simple and delicious combination of tuna with chopped vegetables.