Salted Nut Squares.
You can have Salted Nut Squares using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Salted Nut Squares
- Prepare 3 cup of Salted Peanuts (no skins).
- Prepare 2 1/2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 2 cup of peanut butter chips.
- Prepare 14 oz of sweetened condensed milk.
- Prepare 2 cup of miniature marshmallows.
- Prepare 1 of kosher or sea salt (optional).
Salted Nut Squares instructions
- Place 1 1/2 cups peanuts in the bottom of an ungreased 11"x7" pan..
- Melt butter and peanut butter chips in a large saucepan over low heat. Stir until smooth..
- Remove from heat. Stir in condensed milk and marshmallows. Continue stirring until smooth and well blended..
- Pour peanut butter mixture over peanuts in pan. Sprinkle remaining 1 1/2 cups peanuts over top of peanut butter mixture. If saltier bars are desired, sprinkle lightly with salt..
- Cover and refrigerate until chilled. Then, cut into bars. Bars can be served chilled or at room temperature..
- NOTE: these can be made in a 9"x13" pan. Use another cup of peanuts, divided between the bottom of the pan and the top of the bars. The same amount of filling will work and give slightly thinner bars..