Paleo Breakfast Casserole.
You can have Paleo Breakfast Casserole using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Paleo Breakfast Casserole
- You need 2 lbs of sausage.
- You need 5 oz of spinach (other veggies welcome).
- It's 3 of large potatoes.
- You need of Avocado oil (or substitute oil).
- Prepare 12 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of coconut milk.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of nutritional yeast.
Paleo Breakfast Casserole step by step
- Set oven to 375 F.
- Saute sausage, place in large bowl.
- In same pan saute spinach and veggies, place in bowl.
- In same pan saute diced/chopped potatoes, place in bowl.
- Mix up bowl and place in cooking pan/tray.
- In new bowl, whisk eggs, coconut milk, and nutritional yeast.
- Pour egg mixture over item in cooking pan/tray and bake on 375 til cooked through middle (~1.5 hours).