EASY Deep fried cheesecake bites. Deep Fried Cheesecake Bites are a mouthwatering dessert everyone loves. Crispy on the outside and creamy on the inside, they're perfect for a party. Serve them dusted with powdered sugar and drizzled with chocolate sauce, caramel, strawberry sauce or your favorite topping.
For the cheesecake mixture: Line a baking sheet with wax paper. Beat the cream cheese until smooth in a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment. The most incredible Deep Fried Cheesecake - Crispy on the outside and creamy on the inside! you can't resist this perfect individual fried dessert made with your favorite frozen or leftover cheesecake! You can cook EASY Deep fried cheesecake bites using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of EASY Deep fried cheesecake bites
- Prepare of Your favorite cheesecake.
- It's of Pancake mix (prepared as directed on box).
- You need of Oil for frying.
- Prepare of Hershey’s chocolate and caramel syrups.
- Prepare of Powdered sugar for dusting.
Top with a strawberry glaze, caramel or chocolate sauce. Line a baking sheet with wax paper. Beat the cream cheese until smooth in a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment. Using a fork, coat the stuffed strawberries in the batter.
EASY Deep fried cheesecake bites step by step
- If you don’t have homemade cheesecake buy some premade in the frozen or cold section at your local grocery store. Slice into one inch thick slices and place on a parchment lined baking sheet and freeze for 30 min..
- Cut into one inch cubes..
- Heat oil to 375 and roll your cheesecake bites in pancake batter and fry 2-3 minutes until golden brown and floating. Top with syrups and sugar. Serve immediately..
Deep-fried Cheesecake Chimichangas are stuffed tortillas with a creamy cheesecake filling and a cinnamon sugar coating! It's a quick and easy dessert that's best with fresh strawberries! Cheesecakes Chimichangas (Xangos) are Mexican-style crunchy tortilla desserts! Deep fried, cheesecake bites with strawberry sauce. I making the cheesecake mixture now I've got some cream cheese and sugar in a mixer and I'm adding some graham cracker crumbs, a splash of vanilla and all at the mixer turn this into a nice smooth mix.