Pizza Series - The Pizza Dough.
You can cook Pizza Series - The Pizza Dough using 6 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pizza Series - The Pizza Dough
- Prepare 2 1/4 teaspoon of yeast (1 packet).
- Prepare 1 1/3 cup of water.
- It's 3 1/2 cups of all purpose flour.
- You need 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Prepare 3/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of icing sugar.
Pizza Series - The Pizza Dough step by step
- Measure out your ingredients exactly.
- Add the instant dry yeast to the flour.
- Add salt and icing sugar.
- Pour in the olive oil.
- Start adding water a little at a time.
- Use a wooden spoon or spatula to start bringing the dough together.
- Once dough has come together turn it onto a flat surface and start kneading.
- Knead until your dough is smooth and elastic around 7 minutes.
- Form your dough into a round ball. Poke with finger and if it slowly bounces back your dough is ready.
- Place dough in oiled bowl, turn over to coat all sides. Cover tightly with cling film and allow to rest in a warm place for 1-2 hours or until doubled in size.
- After proofing punch the dough down to release air.
- Place dough on lightly floured surface knead a few minutes.
- Divide dough in two and roll into balls. Let them rest in two separate bowls for 20 minutes.
- Cover both or one of the dough with cling film and refrigerate if not using immediately.