High Altitude Vegan Carrot Muffins. These Vegan Spiced Carrot Muffins are a perfect way to enjoy veggies for breakfast. Cinnamon, nutmeg, and ginger complement the carrot in this recipe. "Vegan-izing" a muffin recipe is actually easier—and the results are tastier—than you might imagine. Dry, tasteless hockey pucks these are not.
Plus, it happens to be undetectably vegan. Healthy carrot muffins that are naturally sweetened, moist and fluffy. With no added sugar, loaded with nuts and raisins these carrot muffins make healthy I froze zero carrot oatmeal muffins because we ate them all. You can have High Altitude Vegan Carrot Muffins using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of High Altitude Vegan Carrot Muffins
- It's of dry.
- It's 1 1/2 cup of white flour.
- You need 3/4 cup of sugar.
- It's 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- You need of wet.
- Prepare 2 of bananas (ripe).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Coconut oil (any oil or applesauce).
- You need 1 tbsp of honey.
- You need 2 of flax eggs.
- Prepare 1 of large carrot (shredded).
I should triple the recipe next time. Your kids an entire family will love these whole wheat. Grated carrot and apples, with applesauce and vegan egg replacer give these muffins a nice, moist texture. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
High Altitude Vegan Carrot Muffins instructions
- Make flax eggs. 2 tablespoons ground flax seed and 6 tablespoons water. Mix and let sit until needed..
- Mix dry ingredients in a bowl..
- Mix wet ingredients in a separate bowl. Bananas should be mashed..
- Mix wet and dry ingredients well..
- Fold in carrot..
- Separate into 12 muffin molds and bake at 375 for ~25 minutes. They are done when you can stick a knife through and it comes out clean..
These muffins, vegan in fact, give me all the vibes of a fall bounty, without the actual gardening. They're tender little cakes, super easy to assemble and substitute, and I Adding the sugar to the wet ingredients will encourage the sugar to dissolve more easily, creating a more moist and tender muffin. Like all my vegan muffin recipes, these carrot muffins are super simple to throw together. Just follow these simple steps Similar to my zucchini muffins, these muffins are incredibly moist. Carrots are an automatic egg replacer meaning there are no weird or hard to find ingredients in this recipe.