Cinnamon Rolls. Who could resist these homemade cinnamon rolls? Rich and fluffy, with their soft, buttery interior they are totally irresistible. Nothing says Sunday morning like a warm, gooey batch of homemade cinnamon rolls.
Find recipes and step-by-step help for making easy, sweet cinnamon rolls from scratch. These cinnamon rolls are utterly delicious and worth the time it takes to make them. They also make an excellent gift. You can have Cinnamon Rolls using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cinnamon Rolls
- You need of Maida.
- It's of baking powder.
- Prepare of baking soda.
- Prepare of Sugar.
- It's of salt.
- You need of milk.
- It's of lemon juice (instead of vinegar not available).
- It's of melted butter.
- Prepare of filling--.
- Prepare of cinnamon powder.
- Prepare of brown sugar.
- It's of butter.
Learn how to make these decadent cinnamon rolls from scratch right here. Classic Cinnamon Rolls from Delish.com are unbeatable. These Homemade Cinnamon Rolls taste like they came from a bakery! They're soft and fluffy, and topped with a thick layer of cream cheese frosting.
Cinnamon Rolls instructions
- First, take a cup of lukewarm milk and add 1 tsp lemon juice and keep it aside for 10 minutes. Milk will curdle. After 10 minutes mixed Maida flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda & salt in parat. Now add curdle milk along with butter. Start kneading to make a soft, non-sticky dough. Rest dough aside for 10 mins. Here I make two portions of dough as I added 1/4 tsp cocoa powder in one portion of dough..
- Meanwhile make a filling by mixing brown sugar, butter & cinnamon in a small bowl. Mix it well to make a paste. Preheat Pan. spread salt on the bottom of the pan then place a small dish on it and heat on high flame for 5 mins..
- Now knead the dough and make it smooth. Roll evenly rectangular shape with 1" thickness and apply brown sugar paste on it evenly on all sides. Now fold one side and bring the other side on the first fold as shown in pictures and turn it upside down. Press it gently with a rolling pin..
- Cut the fold into 5-6 pieces. Take one fold, make a two or one cut in it at one side and fold it like braid. Join the both side ends and tuck it in greased cupcakes tin or vati. Put all these rolls in greased baking tin. Place this baking tin on a small plate or wire rack kept in pre-heated pan. Cover pan with lid and cook for 15 mins at a medium flame..
- Before removing cinnamon rolls from pan apply butter on top of these rolls by brush..
- Then remove the cinnamon rolls and make a nice plating. Your cinnamon rolls are ready to serve..
A make-ahead dough breaks up the work. These Cinnamon Rolls are the ultimate Cinnabon clone. These Cinnamon Rolls are absolutely heavenly and I've been working hard trying to get this recipe as close as I can. Mini cinnamon rolls made with pumpkin butter and cream cheese frosting. Homemade cinnamon rolls never seem like a project you can undertake in the morning and have To make these easier cinnamon rolls a feasible breakfast option, we ditched the yeast in favor of.