Mini Pig Peanut Cinnamon Rolls. Give these Mini Cinnamon Rolls a try and you'll fall in love with their tender, sweet centers and irresistible cream cheese frosting! I also divided the frosting into two bowls and added a little peanut butter to one half.so yummy! Mini Pigs for Sale - Honey I Shrunk the Pigs.
I show how to make Mini Cinnamon Rolls, they are very easy to make and taste delicious. A simple peanut butter frosting takes this homemade cinnamon roll recipe to the next level. Peanut butter is also mixed right into the flaky cinnamon roll batter for a double dose of View image. You can have Mini Pig Peanut Cinnamon Rolls using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mini Pig Peanut Cinnamon Rolls
- You need of Whole Wheat Flour.
- Prepare of Peanut Butter.
- Prepare of Milk.
- It's of Baking Powder.
- Prepare of Cinnamon.
Peanut Butter Cinnamon Rolls. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. My dad makes the best cinnamon rolls in the world. They are so good they have their own name, Parry Rolls. Mini Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls (adapted from here and here).
Mini Pig Peanut Cinnamon Rolls instructions
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat..
- Mix whole wheat flour, baking powder and cinnamon until well combined and set aside..
- In a large bow mix peanut butter and milk then slowly add dry mixture..
- Knead dough into ball and roll onto a floured surface 1/4 inch thick and take a straight edge cut the dough into inch wide strips (I used a pizza cutter)..
- Roll the strips along the long end to form the ‘roll’ shape..
- Bake for 20 minutes, cool and refrigerate..
These cinnamon rolls are perfect for the beginning baker. With just a few ingredients, and using the shortcut of crescent rolls (or a crescent sheet), even the. Incredibly easy, no yeast required cinnamon rolls. Cinnamon rolls ready in under an hour! These no yeast cinnamon rolls are the easiest homemade cinnamon rolls you'll ever make.