Baked Banana Bread (ROTI GEDHANG).
You can cook Baked Banana Bread (ROTI GEDHANG) using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked Banana Bread (ROTI GEDHANG)
- You need 45 gr of butter.
- It's 105 gr of sugar.
- It's 1 pc of egg.
- It's 1/2 tsp of vanilla powder.
- Prepare 90 ml of thick coconut milk.
- It's 85 gr of ripe bananas.
- Prepare 95 gr of flour.
- It's 1/3 tsp of baking soda.
- It's 1/2 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare of SAUCE.
- It's 30 gr of butter.
- You need 55 gr of grated cheese.
- It's 115 gr of refined sugar.
Baked Banana Bread (ROTI GEDHANG) step by step
- Preheat the oven to 135°C and prepare a baking sheet, spread with butter and sprinkle flour evenly. In a small bowl, combine the mashed bananas and lemon juice. In another bowl, mix flour and baking soda..
- Beat butter and sugar until well blended and sugar becomes smooth. Add the eggs, vanilla and coconut milk. Whisk until fluffy..
- Add mashed bananas, whisk constantly until well blended..
- Add the flour mixture little by little. After wrapping, pour the batter into the pan and bake in oven for 45 minutes or until done (check with a toothpick)..
- While waiting for the dough is cooked, make the sauce. Melt the butter and sugar until the sugar dissolved and then turn off the heat, put in the grated cheese and stir quickly until well blended --- the flame is purposely turned off, so that there is no bubbling when the cheese is inserted..
- Remove the bread from the oven, then pour the cheese sauce on top. Can be served hot or cold..
- Ready to be enjoyed during the event with family and friends..