My pizza dough. This recipe for everyday pizza dough is one we've worked on together over the years, tweaking something here and adding something there, until finally coming to a consensus. Learn up close how to make pizza dough from scratch by Susan Sady of Susan's Cooking School. I demonstrate each step in the process of making a versatile.
So why do most homemade pizza recipes. This Homemade Pizza Dough recipe is wonderful. I have also used it This dough makes the perfect amount for two large pizzas (large enough to cover a round pizza. You can have My pizza dough using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of My pizza dough
- You need 4 cups of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of active dry or instant yeast.
- It's 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare of pizza sauce.
- Prepare of toppings of your choice..
This pizza dough recipe is the result of all my research and experiments (failures too!), and I must say that I am extremely excited to finally publish it. To make a restaurant-style thin-crust pizza, the dough. I make mine in the food. Making a great pizza dough is easy.
My pizza dough instructions
- This recipe makes 2 pizzas. Sprinkle yeast over 1 1/2 cups of warm water(not luke warm) water..
- In mixing bowl combine flour and salt. With the mixer running on low speed (with paddle attachment) drizzle in the oil until combined with the flour..
- Pour the yeast/water mixture in mix til combined. I switched to my dough hook. Coat a separate bowl with a light drizzle of oil. Form the dough into a ball. Toss to coat the dough in the oil in the bowl..
- Cover bowl with plastic wrap and store in your fridge til you need it. Its best to make this dough 24 hrs in advance but best to make a few days in advance. In the picture this was the 3rd day..
- Once its been the fridge for 24 hrs or a couple of days, preheat oven 500 degrees. Drizzle baking sheet with oil use fingers to coat evenly. Remove half of the dough from the bowl. Stretch dough out to desired thickness and shape. Spoon pizza sauce to your desired amount of sauce you like. Add your choice of toppings. I used a few different white cheeses and pizza sauce. I also made a bbq chicken pizza. The baking time depends on what you shape it and the thickness. If thin then 13-15 minutes bake time. If thick then bake longer maybe 20 minutes or longer. Enjoy..
Or at least it's not that hard. This guide is for anyone wanting to Finally, before we can get on with making pizza, the dough needs to be proved. This homemade pizza dough recipe makes fresh-from-the-oven homemade pizza a deliciously easy possibility any night of the week. When I make my homemade pizza dough, I use the same all purpose unbleached flour I use for most of my cooking and baking. It works just fine, and it's nice to not have to swap buy something special.