Chickpea Peach Stuffed Zucchini.
You can cook Chickpea Peach Stuffed Zucchini using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chickpea Peach Stuffed Zucchini
- It's 2 each of Zucchini.
- Prepare 1 cup of Quinoa.
- It's 1 each of Peach.
- You need 1 each of Red Bell Pepper.
- You need 1 cup of Mushrooms.
- It's 1/2 bunch of Spinach.
- It's 1/4 cup of Carrots.
- You need 1/4 bunch of Cilantro.
- Prepare 1 can of Chick Peas.
- You need 1 tbsp of Canola Oil.
- You need 3 clove of Garlic.
- It's 2 tbsp of Honey.
- It's 1/4 cup of Almonds.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Hot Sauce.
- Prepare 2 each of Lime.
Chickpea Peach Stuffed Zucchini step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Mix 1 tbsp oil, 2 tbsp hot sauce, 1 lime (juiced) in bowl and mix in can of chick peas.
- Once chick peas well blended with spices lay flat on cookie sheet and place in oven..
- Roast chick peas for 40 min or until crunchy, stirring every 10 min..
- Cook quinoa on stove top with 1 lime (juiced) and 1 diced clove of garlic + additional spices to taste..
- Dice pepper, peaches, and mushrooms..
- Slice zucchini in half lengthwise and scoop out middle. Place on baking sheet and bake at 400°F until golden and slightly soft..
- Heat oil, hot sauce and honey in a pan, then add diced vegetables. Saute on low for a few min until heated and small amount of juices form. Add additional spices as needed to taste..
- Cover plate with small layer of spinach. Scoop desired amount quinoa on top of spinach. Place zucchini boat on quinoa and fill with desired amount roasted chick peas and lightly sautéd vegetables/peaches. Garnish with shredded carrots, sliced almonds and cilantro..