Low Carb Breakfast Balls.
You can cook Low Carb Breakfast Balls using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Low Carb Breakfast Balls
- Prepare 2 lb of ground pork sausage.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- You need 2 tbsp of dried onion flakes.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It's 1/2 lb of sharp cheddar cheese shredded.
Low Carb Breakfast Balls step by step
- Mix all ingredients together with your hands or electric mixer..
- Form into 40 or 50 balls, about 1 to 1 1/2 inch each and place on a cookie sheet..
- Bake at 375 for about 25 minutes..
- Let cool before storing or freezing..
- For Scotch eggs, mold raw mixture around peeled hard-boiled eggs and bake at 350 for 30 minutes..