Sweet Lemon Potato Chicken and Kale (Whole30). This One Pan Lemon Chicken with Kale is an easy, healthy and delicious meal you'll want on repeat in your house! Juicy chicken thighs are seasoned, seared, and cooked in a creamy lemon sauce with kale for an extra punch of greens and. Chicken breasts and sweet potatoes are roasted in classic Greek flavors (lemon, olive oil, oregano) until juicy and tender.
It was not one of their favorites but I will save it and make it again. This hearty sweet potato soup - loaded with chicken, kale, sweet potatoes and veggies - will warm your bones on this cold winter we are having! Of course if you like your food spicy, you could add more! You can have Sweet Lemon Potato Chicken and Kale (Whole30) using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sweet Lemon Potato Chicken and Kale (Whole30)
- It's of Substance:.
- It's 2 of Large Sweet Potatoes.
- You need 2 of Chicken Thighs (or one breast).
- You need 1/2-1 of Bell Pepper.
- You need 1 cup of Kale (fresh).
- It's 1 of Lemon.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- You need of Spice Marinade:.
- You need 1 tbsp of Paprika.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Garlic Salt.
- It's 2 tsp of Cinnamon.
- It's 1 tsp of Chipotle (add more to add spice).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Pepper.
Cut the kale into bite-size pieces. Add kale and salt to the lentils. Sweet Potato Chicken Poppers Are Perfect For… Seriously, it makes these a great dish to bring along to your upcoming party, or super bowl Sunday gathering Don't be that guy that brings kale chips… be the guy that brings sweet potato chicken poppers 😉 These guys are perfect for… Party appetizers. The best fall chicken soup with sweet potatoes, kale and Pompeian Robust EVOO, a high-quality, authentic olive oil from Pompeian farmers and craftsmen who carefully nurture the world's best olives from grove to table!
Sweet Lemon Potato Chicken and Kale (Whole30) instructions
- Pre-heat the oven to 450F..
- Prep the sweet potatoes - wash and poke holes. (Bake on foil for an 50-70mins).
- Chop the kale in diagonally long strips. Put them in a bowl, add and coat the kale in the lemon juice..
- Dice the pepper. Add the pepper, some olive oil, and salt and pepper to the bowl, mix, set aside, and the lemon will continue to soften and cook the salad..
- Now mix the 1 T. paprika, 1 T. garlic salt, 2 t. cinnamon, 1 t. black pepper, and add 1 t. ground chipotle (or add more to increase the spice level)..
- Using oil in a mixing bowl, coat the chicken in oil and spice, set aside to marinade for at least 15 mins..
- Line a glass baking sheet with tin foil. Bake chicken for 9-10mins, flip and bake for another 8-10mins (depending on size). Take out and keep lightly cover with the tin foil for another 5 mins..
- Split open the sweet potatoes and cut in half to make four. I like to mash most of the potato, then add the salad on top..
So aromatic and delicious! #ad Visit www.pompeian.com for more delicious recipes! I love how the sweet potato and kale marry perfectly together to create a tender sweetness with a This dish gets elevated with the addition of more lemon juice and Thai or regular basil for serving. Holy sweet potatoes and kale this tastes amazing. I'm so happy I made this for myself for a week's. Roast in preheated oven until sweet potatoes are tender (stirring potatoes once halfway through) and chicken is golden brown and a thermometer inserted Combine kale and sweet potatoes in a large bowl; drizzle with half of the dressing, and toss gently to coat.