Sourdough pizza dough. Add the water, flour, salt, yeast, and Pizza Dough Flavor (if using). This video will show you have to make sourdough pizza dough and highlight the differences between baking pizza in a wood fired oven and a home oven. Master the art of making sourdough pizza dough using our comprehensive guide, complete with instructions of how to cook awesome pizza in your Ooni pizza oven!
If the dough is too wet I sometimes. The Sourdough Surprises project this month was pizza, so I took the opportunity to make a sourdough version of the dough. sourdough Neapolitan-style pizza heading into the oven. This lets the dough relax, so forming the pizza is easier. You can cook Sourdough pizza dough using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sourdough pizza dough
- Prepare 75 grams of sourdough.
- Prepare 250 grams of warm water.
- You need 325 grams of bread flour.
- Prepare 8 grams of salt.
- Prepare of olive oil.
This recipe does not require the rising capabilities of sourdough, it just uses the taste of the starter. This sourdough pizza dough recipe is very hands off but requires patience. Mix starter, flour, olive oil, and salt together in a bowl until mixture forms a ball. While making pizza crust with sourdough starter might take a little extra care, it's worth your time.
Sourdough pizza dough instructions
- Yields 2 30cm pizzas.
- Refresh your sourdough with 150 grams of warm water and 150 grams of bread flour, mix thoroughly Lett rest for 12 hours.
- After the dough has rest for 12 hours at the remaining water and mix throughly.
- Add the remaining flour and salt.
- Knead until you obtain a smooth but strong dough.
- Divide the dough into two parts and put them in lightly oiled bowls, and let rest for 30 minutes.
- stretched in a floured board, cover with topings of your choice and bake at 250 ° C for 15 to 20 minutes.
The sourdough brings a robust tanginess to the dough, which pairs well with a host of toppings. I am totally planning sourdough pizza for next week after checking out some options for this post. Lots of drool all over my keyboard here. I haven't tried sourdough pizza dough yet, but Sarah Wood has. This easy crust rivals anything you've ever tasted!