Tumis Kangkung Pedas (Spicy Water Spinach Stir Fry).
You can have Tumis Kangkung Pedas (Spicy Water Spinach Stir Fry) using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tumis Kangkung Pedas (Spicy Water Spinach Stir Fry)
- It's 1 bunch of water spinach (more or less 200 gr), trim the end of the stems and discard, separate the stems and the leaves.
- It's 1 Tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 3 cloves of shallots, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1 of red chili pepper, thinly sliced or diagonally sliced.
- Prepare 5 of bird eye chili peppers, sliced (optional).
- You need 1 of medium tomato, cut into 6 small wedges.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt or to taste.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of white pepper powder or to taste.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of mushroom bouillon.
- You need 25 ml of water.
Tumis Kangkung Pedas (Spicy Water Spinach Stir Fry) instructions
- Heat vegetable oil over medium high heat. Sauté garlic and shallots until fragrant..
- Add red chili pepper, bird eye chili peppers (if you use some), and tomato wedges. Mix well..
- Add the water spinach. Season with salt, white pepper powder, and mushroom bouillon. Add water. Keep stirring until the water spinach fully cooked. Remove from the heat..
- Serve immediately over steamed white rice! Yum! 😋.
- Note: Don’t wait too long to serve this vegetable. Water spinach turns dark very fast if you don’t eat it right away because it is high in iron 😊.