Spicy Chicken pizza using bread machine for dough. Bread Machine Pizza Dough is the perfect solution for us busy moms! Easy and delicious, it's one of my family's secret weapons! Turn your bread machine to the dough setting and let 'er go!
As well as using this recipe for when I'm making pizza, I also use it for when I'm making a focaccia or a calzone. (The preparation time I have given includes the time it takes to make the dough in the machine and the time it Mozzarella cheese, shredded chicken and sliced avocado! Making Pizza Using a Pizza Stone. The recipe is for a two-pound machine using the dough setting. You can cook Spicy Chicken pizza using bread machine for dough using 22 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy Chicken pizza using bread machine for dough
- It's 1 cup of warm water.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It's 3 tablespoons of sugar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of oregano.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of finely chopped chili.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of basil.
- Prepare 1 cup of cake flour.
- It's 2 cups of white bread flour.
- You need of For the topping.
- Prepare 2 of chicken breasts, skinned, deboned and sliced into strips.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of sliced mushrooms.
- It's 1 of punnet asparagus roughly chopped.
- You need 1 of medium onion sliced.
- It's 1 of red pepper sliced julienne style.
- It's 1 tablespoon of crushed garlic.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
- You need 2 of medium chili finely chopped.
- Prepare to taste of Grated cheddar cheese.
- It's to taste of Grated mozzarella cheese.
- It's to taste of Mediterranean spice OR chicken spice.
Here's how we make round pizzas on a pizza Here's one round of bread machine pizza dough: Move the pizza crusts onto parchment paper. At this stage of the process, TMOTH puts his pizza. Spread spicy pizza sauce on the dough. Top with mozzarella, chicken, and bacon.
Spicy Chicken pizza using bread machine for dough step by step
- Place dough ingredients in bread maker in the order given by the manufacturer of your machine. Select dough cycle.
- While your machine is doing its thing for you, put a little oil into a pan and heat. Add chicken, onion, and Mediterranean spice, cook until chicken is no longer pink on the outside. Add chopped asparagus and cook for approximately 5 minutes. You want the asparagus cooked but not soggy. Put it aside..
- In a cup or small bowl, mix together the olive oil chopped chili and crushed garlic. Put aside.
- When dough is ready, roll it out to fit either a roasting pan or a pizza pan. I actually use a aluminum tray that my husband altered to fit in my oven. Line the pan with non-stick baking paper. I like a very thin crust so at this stage I work fairly quickly so as not to allow the dough time to raise again. If you like a thicker crust, once you've placed the dough into the pan, cover and leave to raise for a maximum of 20 minutes.
- Spread the tomato relish on the base, then place your chicken mixture on top of the relish. Place the red pepper slices on top, then the cheddar, then the mozzarella. Remember although it give a nice flavour, cheddar is very oily. I use much more mozzarella than cheddar..
- Sprinkle the chili garlic mixture on top of cheese as evenly as you can.
- Bake at 200 degrees Celsius for 15 to 20 minutes. The cheese must be bubbling and the crust edges crisp..
- Don't through excess dough away - shape into a little loaf, let it raise, sprinkle some herbs, garlic, salt on top and bake for about 15/20 minutes at 190 degrees Celsius depending on the size of the little loaf.
Scatter spinach, cherry tomatoes, and red onion on top. I used mozzarella, Gouda and Parmesan. Also, drizzled blue cheese dressing instead of ranch. This pizza crust is light and crispy, just like your favorite pizzeria's. Inspired by CPK's Spicy Chipotle Pizza, this vegetarian pizza is topped with Black Bean & Corn Salsa and Cilantro Lime Crema!