Cinnamon butter roll. These brown butter cinnamon rolls are going to knock your socks off. A simple peanut butter frosting takes this homemade cinnamon roll recipe to the next level. Peanut butter is also mixed right into the flaky cinnamon roll batter for a double dose of nutty deliciousness.
Cinnamon roll meets rich, caramelized apple butter, studded with fresh apples, and baked to perfection. Spread with cream cheese or caramel topping and enjoy! This easy Cinnamon Butter recipe goes on EVERYTHING! You can have Cinnamon butter roll using 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cinnamon butter roll
- Prepare of all-purpose Flour/ Maida.
- You need of sugar powder.
- It's of baking powder.
- It's of baking soda.
- It's of vinegar mix milk.
- You need of melted butter.
- You need of normal butter.
- Prepare of cinnamon powder.
- Prepare of salt.
- It's of salt(for baking).
Buns, muffins, banana bread, your morning toast, and more. If you like peanut butter, you'll love these Peanut Butter Cinnamon Rolls. A rich egg yeast dough is filled with gobs of peanut butter and chocolate chips, making for a breakfast your family will love!. My cinnamon rolls are a pain in the ass to make.
Cinnamon butter roll step by step
- At first,mix the flour with salt,butter,sugar,baking powder,soda in same pan..
- Mix them together and make a dough with vinegar mix milk..
- Rest it for 10min and make mixture of cinnamon and sugar powder with butter..
- Roll the dough by a rolling pin about 1/2 inch long in rectangle shape..
- Spread the mixture of cinnamon on it..
- Then,make a bookfold and roll it for stuck the mixture..
- Cut into four equal pieces..
- Every pieces cut into 2 or 3 lines and stuck them together to make a twist like a knot..
- Take a pan with salt and stand on gas..
- Put a plate on it and cover for preheat for 10 min..
- Keep the small bowls on it with brushing butter and place the knot on it..
- After 50min the baking is complete and getting golden brown and ready to serve..
They're worth it, but seriously, they're a pain in the ass. I first developed the recipe for my former bakery, where I'd only make two dozen on weekends. Cinnamon roll (also cinnamon bun, cinnamon swirl, cinnamon Danish and cinnamon snail) is a sweet roll served commonly in Northern Europe (mainly in Scandinavia) and North America. Pumpkin Spice Coffee Cake features a moist sour cream pumpkin cake loaded with brown sugar streusel and topped with a maple glaze. When a plain old cinnamon roll just won't do… these chocolate peanut butter buns might be just what you're craving.