Easy 7 layer bars. In fact, we call them magic bars here…because they are just that magical! It all begins with that buttery, crunchy graham. The slightly crunchy graham cracker crust, the perfect amount of semi-sweet chocolate to cut through.
I like to keep the ingredients on hand for a lazy Sunday or rainy afternoon, just to whip up. Simply swap the graham crackers for your favorite gluten-free. Okay, these are the easiest bars ever, and they are always a major hit everywhere you take them. You can cook Easy 7 layer bars using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy 7 layer bars
- Prepare 1 stick of butter (melted).
- It's 1 packages of gram crackers. (9 crackers).
- Prepare 1 cup of semi sweet chocolate chips.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of white chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butterscotch chips.
- Prepare 1 cup of sweetened coconut flakes.
- You need 1 can of sweetened condensed milk (14oz).
The true magic of these rich, sweet Magic Bars is how easy they are to make. There's no mixing, no creaming butter with sugar, no adding the eggs one at a time. This post may contain affiliate links. We could always expect these around October-November and had probably too many of them (if that's even a thing…) in December.
Easy 7 layer bars step by step
- Melt the butter.
- Crush up crackers as finely as possible. I used my blender :).
- Mix butter and crackers together until evenly coated. Press into a lined 9x13 pan. (Thinly).
- Add all chips, and coconuts evenly..
- Pour on sweetened condensed milk as evenly add possible..
- Bake at 350° for 25-30 mins or until the top is slightly golden brown..
- Let cool for a few hours to stiffen together and enjoy!.
My mom always changed out the. I Heart Naptime is a food and lifestyle blog sharing easy recipes and tips, to help families create unforgettable moments. Also known as "Magic Cookie Bars" or "Hello Dolly Bars". Seven Layer Bars are probably one of the most decadent treats out there and they're incredibly easy and fast to make. Any color M&M's™ can substituted for the red and green candies.