Easy Easter Cheesecake Brownies.
You can cook Easy Easter Cheesecake Brownies using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Easter Cheesecake Brownies
- It's of ~For brownie layer (these are the ingredients listed on the box).
- It's 1 Box of fudgey brownie mix for 9x13 pan (I used Duncan Hines).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- It's 1/4 cup of water.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It's of ~For Cheesecake layer.
- You need 1 (8 oz) of package cream cheese - softened.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of white sugar.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 tbs of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 drops of deep pink GEL food coloring.
Easy Easter Cheesecake Brownies instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease the bottom only of a 9x13 baking dish. Set aside..
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients for the brownie layer with a wooden spoon until well combined..
- In a medium bowl mix all ingredients except food coloring with a wire wisk until smooth. Add food coloring and wisk to combine..
- Pour brownie batter into prepared baking dish. Spread out into an even layer..
- Place dollops of the cheesecake mix evenly over the top of the brownie batter..
- Using a butter knife gently swirl the two batters together. Place in oven. Bake until just set. 20-25 minutes. Let cool at least 30 minutes before cutting. Enjoy!.