Banana Bread. This banana bread is moist and delicious with loads of banana flavor! Friends and family love my recipe and say it's by far the best! Moist and delicious banana bread recipe.
With its super-moist texture, buttery banana and brown sugar flavors, and incredibly soft crumb, this is the best ever banana bread recipe. Banana bread is a "quick" bread made of very ripe bananas, sugar, butter, eggs, flour, vanilla, and a leavener. Since it is a quick bread, it uses baking soda rather than a yeast to help the bread rise as it. You can cook Banana Bread using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana Bread
- It's 120 g of egg (2*60g).
- Prepare 80 g of brown sugar.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 240 g of mashed ripe banana.
- It's 200 g of bread flour, sifted.
- It's 40 g of Cake flour, sifted.
- Prepare 8 g of baking soda.
- You need 80 g of melted butter.
- It's 40 g of oil.
- It's 80 g of condensed milk.
- You need 1 tbs of Rum.
Easy and moist Banana Bread that is loaded with bananas and walnuts. This banana bread was really good! I wish it had more banana flavor though (my bananas were This is my go-to banana bread recipe. It's easy to make and always a hit.
Banana Bread step by step
- Grease and flour 8 nonstick rectangle carbon steel muffin pan (5.5*9cm) or 8*5 inch loaf pan..
- Preheat the oven at 170oC..
- Mix dry ingredients: flours, baking soda and salt..
- In a large bowl mix wet ingredients: egg, sugar, rum, melted butter, oil, banana, condensed milk, until combined. Combine the dry into the wet, 1/3 at a time, being careful not to over mix! (Or you will have tough bread!).
- Bake for 40- 45 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. If bread starts to brown too much on the top, cover with foil and continue to bake until cooked through..
- Cool on rack..
- Slice into thick slices and serve..
- Note: You can add 40g of bittersweet chocolate, and 40g of Pecans or Walnuts after mixing flour for another choice..
Banana bread is a type of bread made from mashed bananas. It is often a moist, sweet, cake-like quick bread; however there are some banana bread recipes that are traditional-style raised breads. Easy homemade banana bread recipe with ripe bananas, flour, butter, brown sugar, eggs, and Jump to the Easy Banana Bread Recipe or watch our quick recipe video to see how we make it. Use overripe bananas to bake a classic banana bread with this easy recipe from Food Network. Recipe courtesy of Mary Sue Milliken and Susan Feniger.