Muffin Cookies (sugar free, gluten free).
You can cook Muffin Cookies (sugar free, gluten free) using 23 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Muffin Cookies (sugar free, gluten free)
- Prepare of the Liquids of the Mix.
- It's 60 g of Almond butter (pure) (sub with any preferred butter).
- You need 60 g of Pistachio butter (pure) (sub with any preferred butter).
- It's 200 g of Coconut milk (canned) (sub with any preferred milk).
- Prepare 45 g of Coconut virgin oil (sub with any preferred oil).
- It's 150 g of Eggs (3).
- It's 50 g of Greek yogurt (sub with any preferred yogurt).
- Prepare 15 g of Vanilla extract (sub with any preferred extract).
- Prepare 15 g of Almond extract (sub with any preferred extract).
- You need of the Powders of the Mix.
- You need 60 g of Coconut flour (can sub with almond flour).
- You need 100 g of Whey isolate protein (sub with any preferred protein).
- You need 60 g of Erythritol (sub with any preferred natural sweetener).
- It's 20 g of Xanthan gum.
- Prepare 5 g of Bicarbonate soda.
- You need 4 g of Ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 g of Pink or Sea salt.
- You need of the Chunks of the Mix, extra flavour inside.
- You need 90 g of Raspberries chunked.
- Prepare 90 g of Strawberries cubed.
- It's 50 g of Forest berries chunked.
- Prepare 35 g of Cacao nibs.
- Prepare 65 g of Dark chocolate cubed (brand with no added sugar).
Muffin Cookies (sugar free, gluten free) instructions
- First we mix all the Liquids and the butter together. You can use food processor, hand blender, whisk or a spoon to mix. Make sure the Mix is smooth with no lumps..
- Then we add all the Powders and solids except Xanthan gum. Mix again until it becomes smooth with no lumps..
- Then we add the chunks you want to have inside the cookies and mix again. Skip this step if you don't want to add stuff inside the cookies..
- Finally we add Xanthan gum which will thicken the mix and make it stick together. Mix again. Don't add the Xanthan gum if you want to make this like a loaf or even make pancakes instead..
- Portion with a spoon or a scoop on a tray with baking paper and cook in the oven for 8 to 16 minutes depending on the temperature. I cooked at medium temperature..
- Per portion: Calories 61, Carbs 3.1g, Fat 4.4g, Protein 3.3g. Be aware, this is highly addictive, super yummy and free of regrets!.