Honey beer bread. This homemade beer bread recipe is lightly sweetened with honey, and so easy and delicious! It's the best beer bread recipe! Have a craving for some homemade bread - but you don't have any This beer bread is your solution!
Honey - Naturally sweetens this simple recipe. Beer - You can mix this easy recipe up with your favorite beer or whatever you have on hand! Easy Honey Beer Bread. by Kirbie. You can have Honey beer bread using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Honey beer bread
- It's 3 cup of self rising flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of honey.
- You need 12 oz of can of beer.
One of my favorite recipes in the past has been this easy honey beer bread. I love that I can get bread so easily and without having to actually. For quick and easy whole wheat bread without the kneading, this batter bread is your answer. This Honey Beer Bread is SO easy to make.
Honey beer bread step by step
- Preheat oven 350 degrees. Melt 1/2 stick butter in microwave. Sift flour, add sugar and mix together..
- Add honey and beer.
- Mix together until all dry incorporated..
- Pour 1/2 of melted butter into loaf pan. Add batter to loaf pan, even out. Pour remaining butter on top of batter..
- Cook 45 to 50 minutes until fork comes out clean..
- Let cool 10 minutes. Slice and enjoy..
It requires no kneading and rising and it's sure to Please welcome to the blog the BEST damn bread that I have ever baked. This easy buttery honey beer bread is completely addicting! It's soft and chewy on the inside, crispy on the outside and filled with undertones of your favorite beer. This Honey Beer Bread recipe is so easy to put together and is so rewarding when that hot bread comes out of Using a wooden spoon, stir the beer and honey into the dry ingredients until just mixed. Food blogger Ali Ebright adds a drizzle of honey to this beer-spiked bread recipe she adapted from Ezra Pound Cake.