Chicken Stir Fry.
You can cook Chicken Stir Fry using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Stir Fry
- It's 3 of boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite sized pieces.
- It's 1/2 of large onion, sliced.
- You need 1/2 of red bell pepper, sliced.
- You need 1/2 of green bell pepper, sliced.
- You need 1 (8 oz.) of pkg. sliced mushrooms.
- It's 1 (17 oz.) of Stir Fry Vegetables (kit).
- Prepare 1 (12.1 oz.) of bottle Kikkoman Stir Fry Sauce.
- Prepare 2 tsp. of sesame oil.
- It's 2 tsp. of sesame seeds.
- It's of vegetable oil for sauteing.
- You need of Seasonings to taste: black pepper & garlic powder.
Chicken Stir Fry instructions
- My grocery store sells these awesome stir fry vegetable kits, they come with teriyaki sauce but I prefer the stir fry sauce as it's not as sweet. You could also just purchase whatever fresh veggies you prefer if these kits aren't available, I just find them very convenient! This particular one contains broccoli, brussels sprouts, carrots, red cabbage, snow peas and kale..
- Cook chicken in a large wok or skillet in vegetable oil along with seasonings until thoroughly cooked. Add sesame oil right before chicken is cooked..
- Drain off any excess liquid and place in a large bowl; set aside..
- In the now clean wok, saute the onion and peppers in a little vegetable oil until slightly softened..
- Add in mushrooms and stir fry vegetables and continue to saute until tender..
- Add in stir fry sauce and sesame seeds and stir well to combine..
- Fold in chicken..