Sugo al tonno - Tuna pasta sauce. When the pasta is al dente take a spoonful of cooking water and pour it in the pan. Pasta al tonno can also be made in bianco, or without tomatoes. Just add the tuna and other flavorings directly to the garlic and oil soffritto, and saute for a few minutes.
While the pasta is cooking, finish the sauce. Break the tuna up with a fork and add it to the pan. Taste for salt and add sparingly if needed (between the anchovies and the tuna, you..(Spaghetti with Tuna Sauce) recipe: Light and delicious and so quick to make that you can have dinner on the table in the time it takes to boil the pasta. You can cook Sugo al tonno - Tuna pasta sauce using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sugo al tonno - Tuna pasta sauce
- Prepare 80 grams of tuna.
- It's 1 tsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- It's 1 1/4 of onion, chopped.
- You need 1 pinch of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 pinch of white pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 200 ml of tomato puree.
- Prepare 2 pinch of salt.
Add the drained pasta to the skillet, and stir everything around really well. A easy Italian recipe for delicious Spaghetti with tuna sauce that will become a kitchen staple of yours. Spaghetti al tonno is one of my all-time favorite go-to pasta dishes. I love a classic meat sauce as much as the next half-Italian, but when I want something quick and easy for a weeknight meal, I reach for the tuna.
Sugo al tonno - Tuna pasta sauce step by step
- Put olive oil in a frying pan together with chopped onions until translucent.
- Add tuna and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add tomato puree.
- Season the sauce with minced garlic, white pepper and oregano. Salt to taste..
What if you don't like fish? The taste and texture is really closer to a. Home > Pantry>Pasta & Sauce>Ragout and sauces>Ready to use Tuna sauce. The genuine sauce for those who do not intend to give up the true flavors of Mediterranean cuisine. Perfect if served directly on pasta, simply heated in a pan: ideal for those who do not have much time to stay behind.