Banana Bread. This banana bread is moist and delicious with loads of banana flavor! Friends and family love my recipe and say it's by far the best! Moist and delicious banana bread recipe.
With its super-moist texture, buttery banana and brown sugar flavors, and incredibly soft crumb, this is the best ever banana bread recipe. Banana bread is a "quick" bread made of very ripe bananas, sugar, butter, eggs, flour, vanilla, and a leavener. Since it is a quick bread, it uses baking soda rather than a yeast to help the bread rise as it. You can cook Banana Bread using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana Bread
- It's 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It's 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- It's 1/2 cup of butter, softened.
- Prepare 1 cup of granulated white sugar.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 3 of mashed bananas.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts, chocolate chips or almonds- optional.
Easy and moist Banana Bread that is loaded with bananas and walnuts. This banana bread was really good! I wish it had more banana flavor though (my bananas were This is my go-to banana bread recipe. It's easy to make and always a hit.
Banana Bread step by step
- Pre-heat oven to 350. Sift flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt together. Set aside..
- Cream butter and sugar until fluffy. Gradually add one egg at a time to butter sugar mixture beating each one throughly..
- Mash bananas, add to egg mixture. Stir in dry ingredients gradually. When well mixed add walnuts or almonds..
- Bake at 350 for 45-60 or until toothpick comes out clean..
- Serve warmed with butter..
Banana bread is a type of bread made from mashed bananas. It is often a moist, sweet, cake-like quick bread; however there are some banana bread recipes that are traditional-style raised breads. Easy homemade banana bread recipe with ripe bananas, flour, butter, brown sugar, eggs, and Jump to the Easy Banana Bread Recipe or watch our quick recipe video to see how we make it. Use overripe bananas to bake a classic banana bread with this easy recipe from Food Network. Recipe courtesy of Mary Sue Milliken and Susan Feniger.