Sechuan Stir Fry Green Beans. Stir fry Spicy Chicken Green Bean with Black Bean Sauce. I've made many szechuan green bean recipes and this is the best one I've tried. I didn't have the kind of vinegar called for so I used rice vinegar and the flavor was excellent.
What you'll need to make Stir-Fried Szechuan Green Beans & Shiitake Mushrooms. As with any stir-fry, the key to success is to have all your ingredients ready and prepped before you start cooking. Add the green beans and stir to coat well with oil. You can have Sechuan Stir Fry Green Beans using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sechuan Stir Fry Green Beans
- Prepare 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 inch of ginger, minced.
- It's 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It's 250 gr of green beans, removed the two ends and chopped.
- You need 100 gr of minced pork.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- It's 1 tsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Sechuan peppercorns, toasted and crushed.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
Spread the beans to prevent them from overlapping, as much as possible. Made this with triple the pork mince and no Szechuan peppers. Used Dried chili flakes instead And Cili bean paste. Maybe not authentic but was Still pretty close to the dish I had in.
Sechuan Stir Fry Green Beans instructions
- Season minced pork with a pinch of salt and pepper. Mix well. Set aside for 10 minutes..
- Heat 1 tbsp vegetable oil. Add minced pork. Cook until slightly brown. Remove from the heat. Set aside..
- Add another 1 tbsp vegetable oil. Sauté garlic and ginger until fragrant..
- Add chopped green beans. Cook until softened around 3-4 minutes..
- Put back fried minced pork. Add oyster sauce, soy sauce, and Sechuan peppercorns. Mix well. Add some salt if necessary..
- Serve with warm rice or porridge! 😋.
This homemade take on Szechuan green beans is less oily than the Chinese take-out version and Combine green beans and water in a skillet over medium-high heat. This restaurant style Szechuan green beans is a perfect combination of protein and vegetables, with savory and slightly spicy taste. And this Szechuan green bean with minced pork, Szechuan unique Ya Cai, garlic and spices is one of the perfect dishes in the dry frying dishes in Szechuan cuisine. Add the sugar, soy sauce, rice wine, Szechuan peppercorns and spring onions and continue to stir fry until the liquid has been absorbed and the meat is completely coated. This dish is also known as Szechuan dry-fried green beans of Chinese stir-fried green beans but if the restaurant is any good, they are I'm always a little reluctant to order this dish in restaurants, however, because the green beans are deep-fried. (If you didn't already know this distressing fact.