Candy's beer bread. A candy recreated to resemble a childhood favorite dessert, a root beer float! Pumpkin Beer Bread is a sweet pumpkin bread recipe that is the perfect side dish or breakfast cake! We're making dessert with BEER and it tastes so delicious!
Watch on your iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, Android, Roku, or Fire TV. This homemade beer bread recipe is lightly sweetened with honey, and so easy and delicious! It's the best beer bread recipe! You can have Candy's beer bread using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Candy's beer bread
- It's of Pre heat oven to 425 degrees : 1 3/4 cups Bread flour. I use King Arthur Flour.
- You need 1 cup of whole wheat flour I use King Arthur Flour:.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of dry Yeast.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Brown Sugar. I normally use raw sugar also called Turbinado.
- You need 1/4 cup of Warm water (not hot).
- You need 1 teaspoon of Kosher Salt.
- It's 1 1/4 cups of a good beer. I like Samuel Adams Flavors.
- Prepare of I rolled my bread in Roasted Organic wheat Germ, roasted Organic flax seed, black and white sesame seeds.
- Prepare of This is optional....
Beer bread has a beautiful malty, yeasty flavor, that's light and not at all overwhelming or beer-y. ANY! (I told you that beer bread is easy!) I've found that the kind of beer. I didn't want the bread to taste like beer and it didn't at all. The bread goes into the oven a little flat, but it does get.
Candy's beer bread instructions
- Mix the Bread Flour and Whole wheat Flours.
- Set aside.
- Mix the Dry Yeast and the brown sugar into the warm water.
- I set this aside until it becomes bubbly, I call it frothy because if has a small froth like beer.
- Add the Beer and one cup of the flour mixture to the yeast mixture..
- I use a wooden spoon to fold and blend well.
- Carefully add the salt and the rest of the flours, folding until all is gone..
- This mixture will be Sticky, I put olive oil on my hands to be able to form into a ball. If it's too wet, pour into a greased bowl, cover, with a clean cloth, I set mine for overnight Or if I do this first thing in the morning, I allow it to rise all day. Normally mine get three times the size I started with. Bake for about 20-25 Minutes depending upon your oven and your elevation. Cool in pan on wire rack covered with a dish cloth for at least five to Ten minutes. Fresh baked Bread smells so delicious and so good warm..
This is the third homemade bread recipe I've made (potato buttermilk was the first, and maple oatmeal was the second, but that one is finicky so I'm gonna work out the kinks so. Beer bread is one of the easiest breads to make and of all the bread recipes, it's one of my favorites. This four-ingredient bread mixes up in just five minutes. Its hearty, yeasty flavor pairs well with soups and stews, and the leftovers are a. If you love homemade bread but hate dealing with yeast, this easy honey beer bread is for you!