Nut Fruit Muesli.
You can cook Nut Fruit Muesli using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Nut Fruit Muesli
- Prepare 1 cup of hazel nuts.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of walnuts.
- It's 1/2 cup of pine nuts.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of almonds.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of candied ginger.
- Prepare 1 cup of dried mission figs.
- Prepare 10 cup of whole grain oats.
- Prepare 1 cup of flaxseed meal.
- It's 1 1/2 tbsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of nutmeg.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of raw honey.
- Prepare 1 cup of organic virgin coconut oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
Nut Fruit Muesli step by step
- Chop the nuts, ginger and figs..
- In a bowl combine oats, flaxseed meal, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt and nuts..
- Heat together the honey, coconut oil and water until reaches a boil..
- Pour over the dry mixture and place on pan. Spread out flat. Cook at 300°F for 10 minutes..
- Stir granola and return to oven another 5 to 10 minutes, repeating until reaching desired crunchiness and remove from oven..
- Add the dried fruit, stir well and allow granola to cool..
- Store in airtight container..