Easy Strawberry Chocolate Chip Cookies.
You can cook Easy Strawberry Chocolate Chip Cookies using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Strawberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
- It's 1 box of strawberry cake mix.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of vegetable/canola oil.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It's 1 cup of chocolate chips or white chocolate chips.
Easy Strawberry Chocolate Chip Cookies instructions
- In a bowl, mix the strawberry cake mix w/ the baking powder..
- In a separate bowl, mix the vegetable oil, eggs, & vanilla extract together..
- Combine the dry ingredients w/ the oil/egg ingredients. Mix well. NOTE:The cookie batter will be thick..
- Add the chocolate chips together w/ the mixture..
- Now place cookie mix on your baking tray. Place about 1-2 tablespoons of the mixture for each cookie.This recipe makes about 23-26 cookies. If you like larger cookies 2 tablespoons is best. For regular/smaller sizes 1 tablespoon should do. You can place more chocolate chips on tops for a more delicious look & taste! NOTE: Each cookie should be placed taller than wider..
- Now bake at 350°F for 10-11 minutes! They will rise but theyll flatten while they cool done. NOTE: Do not let cookies brown..