You can cook Cinnamon Rolls using 17 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cinnamon Rolls
- Prepare 1 cup of whole milk.
- It's 2 of eggs room temperature.
- You need 1/3 cup of butter room temperature.
- You need 4 1/2 cups of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It's 1 package of active dry yeast.
- It's of Filling.
- It's 1 cup of brown sugar.
- It's 3 tbsp of cinnamon powder.
- You need 1/3 of soften butter.
- It's of Icing.
- Prepare 4 oz of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of softened butter.
- It's 1 1/2 cup of powdered sugar.
- You need of Vanilla.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of salt.
Cinnamon Rolls instructions
- Pre heat oven 350.
- Warm milk, add yeast. Stir and allow to bloom.(begins to look foamy or blob growing on top of milk....about 25-30 minutes.
- Add melted 1/3 cup of butter into mixing bowl. Add milk/yeast mixture. Add 1/2 cup of sugar, salt and 2 cups of flour. Mix..
- Once mixed, add remainder of flour. Don't be nervous...dough will be sticky..
- Dump sticky dough onto floured silicone baking mat. With floured hands, knead and add additional flour until dough forms into soft ball..
- Spray bowl with non stick spray, and add dough back to bowl. Cover and allow to rise in warm area. Once dough has risen or doubled in size, add to floured mat. Knead again. Roll out dough. Slather with butter..
- Sprinkle with cinnamon mixture. In this batch, I added blueberry preserves instead..
- Roll up dough as if rolling a cigar. If dough feels soft... add to freezer just until firm..
- Cut the thickness desired and place in greased pan..
- Cover again and allow to double in size/rise in warm area..
- Bake til.
- Slather with cream cheese frosting..