Mango bread. Mango Bread. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. I make lots of these during mango season and give away to friends and family. It's great for breakfast or afternoon snack!
A perfect destination for kitchen recipes from all around the world. Mango the king of fruits is now available in the market. This bread goes perfectly with my afternoon coffee breaks. You can have Mango bread using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mango bread
- It's 0.25 cup of milk.
- It's 1 cup of wheat flour.
- You need 1 cup of maida or all purpose flour.
- Prepare of Optional almond flour + Ragi flour.
- It's 1 of mango puree.
- It's 1 of banana mashed.
- It's 0.5 cup of jaggery.
- It's of Saffron rinsed in milk.
- It's of Raisins and cashews.
- You need of Cinnamon powder.
- Prepare of Cardamom crushed.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It's 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 0.5 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
Making this mango bread is super easy. Mix all the dry ingredients in one bowl and all the wet ingredients in another bowl. This Easy Mango bread brings sweet mangoes, cinnamon, pecans and coconut into perfect Easy Mango Bread. Mangoes are a versatile tropical fruit that can be enjoyed and found in grocery stores year round.
Mango bread instructions
- Wet ingredients: milk + mango purée + banana mashed + saffron milk mix well.
- Now sieve dry ingredients to it. Add flour (all specified flours)+ jaggery + raisins + cashews + crushed cinnamon and cardamom. Add baking soda + baking powder + pinch salt..
- Now mix the batter and pour it in a cake mould.
- Preheat the oven to 350 deg F in the beginning and place the mould and bake for 1 hour 10 minutes. Serve it once cooled..
Hawaiian Mango Bread just like the mango bread you find at farmers markets and roadside stands Mango bread has taken the place of banana bread in our house, hearts and stomachs ever since we. If you have lots of mangoes or even over ripe mangoes, don't put it to waste. If you want a different twist, try the Mango banana bread or Mango Coconut Bread. Fresh OJ, bread , mango, breakfast sausage and plantain. The market didn't have much so she made due.