Low Carb Egg Muffins.
You can cook Low Carb Egg Muffins using 7 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Low Carb Egg Muffins
- It's 12 of eggs, whisked in a bowl with fork.
- It's 1 of bell pepper.
- You need 1 of scallion.
- Prepare 7-8 of cherry tomatoes.
- It's 1 handful of baby spinach.
- Prepare of Low-fat grated pizza cheese.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
Low Carb Egg Muffins instructions
- Pre-heat oven 400 degrees F. Wash and dice veggies. Grease muffin pan. Distribute veggies and cheese evenly in muffin pan. Pour eggs over veggies and cheese mixture. Season with salt and pepper. Bake in oven for 15 minutes..