Banana n Mixed Fruit Bread.
You can have Banana n Mixed Fruit Bread using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana n Mixed Fruit Bread
- It's 3 of bananas, mashed but leave a few chunks.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of applesauce.
- It's 3 of eggs, whisked.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of vanilla soy milk or whole milk.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- It's 2 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/8 cup of chopped walnuts or candied walnuts.
- It's 1/8 cup of slivered almonds or chopped macadamia nuts.
- It's 1/3 cup of raisins.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of diced green apple.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of dried cranberries (craisins).
- You need 1/3 cup of dried cherries.
- You need 1/3 cup of milk chocolate chips.
Banana n Mixed Fruit Bread step by step
- preheat oven to 350..
- in a large bowl mix together mashed bananas, applesause, eggs & milk..
- in a seperate bowl mix flour, sugar, baking soda, cinnamon and nutmeg..
- add dry to wet. mix well..
- fold in all other fruits, nuts and chocolate chips..
- prepare 2 bread loaf pans by spraying with baking spray..
- divide mix into both pans evenly..
- bake for about an hour. bread will be done when browned, a toothpick inserted into center comes out clean..
- slice and serve..